Saturday, October 22, 2011

Well, it's been far to long since I posted here! I have been very busy working on getting iPhone and iPad games going, and finally found 2guys locally, that are looking to do the same thing.  I have done a few games for overseas clients, one in Australia, one in USA, 2 in SA, and busy with a guy in Italy.  But I have been wanting to get my own games made up, and sold.  I met with 2 guys who are programmers and want to do the same thing.  So we have been brainstorming some ideas, and have two that we have started working on.  The first is a Math's game, I don't want to give away too much on that, but I will be uploading images of the work in progress as I go.  These are of the main character, a futuristic Einstein.  I still have to get him animated, into an "attack" pose, then he goes back to the rest pose.  Also will have to create a "win" pose.  So far this is looking good.  We have 10 characters for the player to choose from, all leading up to the final strongest character, Einstein. You can follow our progress on here or the other two guys blogs www.actionscript.co.za    and   www.stobbs.co.za


No comments: